Wanted: new dwww maintainer

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

As I hinted in the announcement for dwww 1.2-1, I won't have enough
time to finish the development of dwww. So I would like someone
else to take over it. Preferably soon, of course.

It's not really a complicated program, so it shouldn't be too
hard for anyone. The biggest missing piece is full text searching,
and first someone must package a free search tool. I'm afraid
glimpse isn't free. It should also be converted to the new web
standards.

There's also plenty of small tweaking and bug fixing and
reliability improving, of course. Quite enough to make your
evenings busy for a couple of weeks.

dwww has received plenty of favorable attention, and it would be
a shame if it degenerated because of my lack of time. At the
moment, I can't promise any updates on the package, except
emergency bug fixes.