>From miss
Sender: Arnt Gulbrandsen <agulbra@troll.no>
Fake-Sender: agulbra@troll.no
From:	Arnt Gulbrandsen <agulbra@troll.no>
To:	kde@fiwi02.wiwi.uni-tuebingen.de
Cc:	Bruce@pixar.com, debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Please do not use Qt (fwd)
Date:	22 Nov 1996 14:18:52 +0100

Martin Konold <konold@fiwi02.wiwi.uni-tuebingen.de>
> So I assume you did package Qt already.
> Bruce just told me it not possible...

It is not in general allowed to repackage Qt, but we are willing to
make exceptions from the general rule as needed.

> So what is the current state of discussion?

Heiko Schlittermann wrote and asked about a Debian package.  He and I
discussed the packaging details, and since he gave a very competent
and thorough impression, we gave him special permission to make Debian
packages.

--Arnt