Re: FAQ: Work-Needing and Prospective Packages

Sven Rudolph <sr1@os.inf.tu-dresden.de> wrote:
[...]
>o  Modula-3 (
>   http://www.research.digital.com/SRC/modula-3/html/srcm3.html )
>   (building this requires up to 200MB hard disk space!)

I said I'd look at doing this shortly after receiving this message (I've
got plenty of disk space and time up my sleeve until about February :-).
Unfortunately, upon checking this URL, and going to gatekeeper.dec.com,
the code doesn't appear to be there. Anybody know where else to look?