Re: A little problems with mount?

At 10:48 AM 11/15/96 -0800, Christian Hudon wrote:
>> No whenever I mount the partition mount says that it's mounting a filesystem
>> with errors - running fsck is recommended, ok, so I re-run it again, reboot,
>> and it still gives the same error upon mounting.

>Just to make sure... You do unmount the partition before running fsck on
>it, right?

Sure am (hey, I'm not that silly!:).  No matter what I did, it still gave me
those errors - in the end I was too desperate and backuped up everything on
that partition over the network to another machine, reformatted the
partition, copied everything back and now it's fine.  Still doesn't explain
that though.

Regards,

...Karl

--