A little problems with mount?

Hi...

I 'nearly' had one of my partitions crash - fortunately when it rebooted,
fsck said there was an unconsistancy and to run fsck manually - that I did.
It fixed it, I ran it again to make sure - no problems.

No whenever I mount the partition mount says that it's mounting a filesystem
with errors - running fsck is recommended, ok, so I re-run it again, reboot,
and it still gives the same error upon mounting.

Clues?

...Karl

--
Karl Ferguson,