debmake 1.95 uploaded

Christoph Lameter <clameter@waterf.org>:
>    * release: Changes file was not uploaded (why is it not listed in the
>      changesfile itself if it is to be uploaded ????)

Because the .changes file has the md5sum of the uploaded files in it.

If you have a way to create a file containing its own MD5 checksum I
suggest you publish a paper about your breakthrough in a cryptology
journal - and we'll switch to SHA-1 since you've just broken MD5.  If
you've broken SHA-1 too then you can dream up the next hash function.

Ian.