Documentation policy: Info vs HTML

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

The policy manual states that the preferred documentation format
is HTML, and that other formats should be converted to HTML. Now
that we have a texi2html package, should we explicitly say
that Texinfo should be converted to HTML, in addition to Info?
(Junking Info completely is not an option, since it is the
native help format for emacsen.)

IMHO, texi2html provides nicer documents than info2www.

My proposal:

	Texinfo is converted to both HTML and Info
	HTML is part of the main package
	Info is put into separate package, if it is big (more than a
		megabyte, perhaps?)

If we decide on this, should we also make it a goal for 1.3 that
all packages implement it?