X Configuration Interface for Debian

I have seen RedHat and thought that its X configuration utility was nice.

Debian doesn't have one.

So I'd like to write one.

It will be in Tcl/Tk+Tix.  I've already got some framework for it and a few
basic things already programmed in -- crontab, etc.

I'd like somebody from Debian to contact me about it in e-mail
(jgoerzen@complete.org).  I have a few questions.

Thanks,
John Goerzen

--
John Goerzen          | System administrator & owner, The Communications
Custom programming    | Centre and Complete Network (complete.org)