Re: glibc (or libc6)

I've got the start of a package of libc6 (primarily as part of POSIX
testing), but certainly wouldn't want to stand in the way of anyone
else packaging it.

In general, it seems to build and pacakge pretty easily (although in
general it's a bit monolithic and takes far too long to compile).

If no-one else beats me to it, I'm planning to upload a version as
soon as the code freeze goes into effect, although since I won't have
any access to the Internet from Friday afternoon until next Wednesday,
it may have to wait until late next week.

- Klee