libc5.4.7

>From what I was able to tell from the pcgg web page, we should either
include their medkit with libc5.4.7 or hold off on using this version
till gcc-2.8 comes out.  Their seems to be a major difference in how
gcc-2.7* works and how gcc-2.8 will work, and libc5.4.7 is in reality
made for gcc-2.8.

Using libc5.4.7 would probably be o-k if we can make sure the entire
distribution is compiled with it.  so it would probably be better to move
it to the "bo" release, because we don't want to make rex take any longet
than it has to to get out the door.

shaya
--
Shaya Potter