Re: xaw3d+arrowscrollbars option

joost witteveen writes:
->
-> BTW, I may not have made this too obvious above, but the
-> ARROW-SCROLLBARS independant part would load the libXaw-scroll.so
-> library:
->
-> $cd /usr/X11R6/lib/Xaw3d
-> $ldd libXaw3d.so.6.0
->    libXaw3d-scroll.so.6 => libXaw3d-scroll-arr.so.6.1

OK, I wasn't sure if this would cover it, or not. If the linker is
smart enough to cope, so let it be :)  I just wanted to be sure I
wouldn't have to pull down the source to xbase and recompile to get my
3-d widgets :)

-> Also I'm not quite sure why the links are kludgy.

I was referrint to the part about breaking out the scrollbar parts,
not the links themselves, and to make matters worse, I didn't make a
clear enough statement. Read it as "The proposed method of dealing
with this dilemma fails to appeal to me artistically". Then again, a
lot of UNIX is that way ;)

-Larry

--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/