Re: Status of Debian on other platforms than i386?

On Fri, 25 Oct 1996, Bruce Perens wrote:

> From: llucius <llucius@millcomm.com>
> > Oh, now that makes me feel like a deserter.  B-)  Actually, I haven't
> > gotten it yet.  The ship date is 12/20/96 so I'll still be playing around
> > with the m68k for a while.  MAYBE I'll get some of the installation stuff
> > done before that time.
>
> So what do you want for that 68k system?

Well, I'm really not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but it's
pretty certain that I will be getting rid of it since I don't have enough
room.  As far as selling, it would be nice to get some money out of it.
I just don't know if I want to go through the hassle.

Leland

__ Y_ a_ m_ b_ o_ | The leanest, meanest, fightinest sweet tater on Earth!
   oo o  oo o  o  |
    o       o   o | llucius@millcomm.com
 o oo    o     o  |
-- -- -- -- -- -- | http://www.millcomm.com/~llucius       (maybe one day)