kernel for 1.2

From: Simon Shapiro <shimon@nomis.i-Connect.Net>
>> 1) Enable use of experimental drivers
> I am already doing that.  why the discussion?

Simon,

It is nice to see you building kernels again. I don't think I would
have been looking for people to build them if you had not been so busy.
Are you sure you want to continue doing this job?

Regarding the kernel package, I think more changes are required.

1. Upgrade make-kpkg to work with the new source packages, and to use the
   new format of binary package filename. Manoj Srivasta has his name on
   the package, but I don't know his status.

2. Build the default kernel as bzImage, so that there are no longer problems
   with the kernel becoming larger than 640K. We are switching to a LILO
   boot floppy to facilitate this.

3. Please leave IP forwarding turned ON. It's a small change in code size
   and a lot of trouble for users if they have to build a kernel just
   to turn it on.

	Thanks

	Bruce