promising configuration tool (!?)

With all that talk about better configuration of Debian, has anyone checked
out linuxconf from Jaques Galinas (http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/linuxconf/)?

It is licensed under the GPL, has a http, curses and command-line interface
(a X11 interface is under development).  In addition it has an API for
dynamic linked modules.

Here is the feature list:
 * System time, time zone, CMOS clock.
 * LILO management.
 * Basic networking configuration (IP numbers and net mask) of the four
Ethernets adaptors.
 * IPX interface setup.
 * Static routing. Default route.
 * Filesystems (/etc/fstab).
 * Routed daemon.
 * NIS client (ypbind).
 * NFS server.
 * PPP client configuration and activation.
 * Users and groups.
 * The named daemon. Yes Linuxconf provides a friendly interface to configure
and maintain a DNS. Check this out!
 * Sendmail. Check this out!
 * Fire-walling (Packet filtering).
 * RARP setup.
 * IP Alias setup.
 * UUCP management.

Now doesn't that look very interesting?  Since linuxconf is written in C++
it might even be possible to link/merge it with dselect for package
management!

MtFbwy!
  Dominik Kubla