Re: 1.2 Boot Stuff coming up. Breaks ELKS, PCMCIA-CS, IBCS, and DOSEMU.

> Where can I get the configuration file used to build this kernel

I am at work and my home system was left powered off this morning.
I will upload the kernel source and config file as soon as I get home.

We need someone to work on converting make-kpkg to the new source format.

It looks like SysLinux will not have the bzImage+initrd patch in time
for 1.2 . Our boot floppy may be based on fdos+loadlin. I had trouble
getting fdos+loadlin to work with initrd, and have used LILO on the floppy
for now.

	Thanks

	Bruce