Re: dselect user interface

I'm a little reluctant to suggest something else which I probably
won't do, but here goes anyway.

Can we put together a TODO list for Debian development?  This should
be in either a developer web page, probably a link from the standard
Debian web page, or a package.  We have gone around and around on
dselect improvements.  Many of the suggestions have been implemented,
but we don't have a new novice interface to dselect.  We also don't
have a description of what features that should include.  A rough
design document would be nice.  That might direct our future
discussion.

dselect isn't the only information that gets discussed yet somehow
slips through the cracks.

--
kevin
kevin@aimnet.com