nfs, lockd.. stuff..
- To: Debian developer list <email@example.com>
- Subject: nfs, lockd.. stuff..
- From: "Eloy F. Macha" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 14:13:25 -0600 (MDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.A184.108.40.2061015140937.53872A-100000@paris>
Setting up linux as an nfs server for home (and eventually mail...) for
an irix box.
Getting problems though... when mail was mounted over, errors were popping
up about flock this and that. so we unmounted that.
Now, samba won't let access to files from the home (nfs mounted) directory.
Anyhow, i was reading for some info. I came upon references to lockd/statd
on both client/server sides. Ok, could someone help me out here?? what
do i need where to have this succesfully up and running.
(btw, debian 1.1.4 release..)
any help, greatly appreciated..
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com