Re: cfgtool 1.0 -- alea iacta est

Rob Browning:
> Totally understood.  Perhaps I'll offer patches later if I get the
> time and energy.

Patches? What's patches? We have no patches. We don't need no
steenking patches!

My development version now uses a text file, and base64 encodes
all values. A future version may or may not support C syntax for
the values. I won't make a release just now -- there's a couple
of other things I want to do first, especially fixing the writing
of an updated values file (should write to temporary file first,
then rename things), and also do the creation of lock files in
an NFS secure manner.

BTW, I hope you can all appreciate the following line:

	if (strncmp(v.value, "5V2c", 4) == 0)	/* [comment deleted] */

I hope you're all satisfied now. I had to spend a happy two
hours hacking, hacking, hacking again.

:)