Re: cfgtool - new prototype with booleans, locking, language support

clameter@waterf.org (Christoph Lameter)  wrote on 09.10.96 in <Pine.LNX.3.95.961009101050.12721A-100000@waterf.org>:

> On 9 Oct 1996, Kai Henningsen wrote:

kai>> No, 2.0.0 I think. I want 2.0.2[0-9] or so for that :-)
> Dont run 2.0.0! You must at least run 2.0.1 for that to work.

Well, as I said, I won't try to look into that before installing the
latest kernel. Actually, I'm astonished how good this kernel works,
considering it's about 20 bug fixes late.

MfG Kai