Re: Proposal for a new installation boot concept

> 1. The boot process from the boot disk starts FreeDOS. Once in FreeDOS the
>    user can operate on a known MS-DOS level until all troubleshooting has
>    been done and the kernel operates.

Woah. Dos is assumed to be a known quantity?! Well, yes, I've used dos,
but I'm profoundly uncomfortable with it. I'm about as comfortable
because we know linux, we know dos.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -pi_______Syntax:_sig.pl_<location-of-netscape-program>_______
BEGIN{if(!$ARGV[0]){$^I=~y/_/ /;print"$^I\n";exit}$^I='.bak'}#       Joey Hess