Re: Starting messages should have unique style

On Sun, 29 Sep 1996, Christian Schwarz wrote:

> Hi folks!
> I just discovered that the start up messages of Debian don't have a unique
> style. Some say
> 	starting daemon xxx ...
> (lower case `s' and dots `...') while others say
> 	Starting network daemons: xxx
> (upper case `S', colon, no dots) etc.
> It would be nice if we had a "style guide" so that the different
> packages could all use the same style. What do you think?
Cool, I'm not the only one this bothered.  Let's change it.  Can
we?  Please, please!  B-)

__ Y_ a_ m_ b_ o_ | The leanest, meanest, fightinest sweet tater on Earth!
   oo o  oo o  o  |
    o       o   o | llucius@millcomm.com
 o oo    o     o  |
-- -- -- -- -- -- | http://www.millcomm.com/~llucius       (maybe one day)