Re: dpkg changes and queries - the answers to your questions

Dale Scheetz wrote:
: On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:
: >
: >         withecho $rootcommand "debian/rules clean"
: > If I did no mistakes it worked for me.
: When I installed Michael's "quote patch" the next time I tried to run
: dpkg-buildpackage I got was informed that debian/rules did not exist.
: Removing the quotes got it working again.

Near the start of dpkg-buildpackage there's a line

change it to

and put in Michels quoting.

This _should_ work.

email : heiko@lotte.sax.de heiko@debian.org heiko@sax.de
pgp   : A1 7D F6 7B 69 73 48 35  E1 DE 21 A7 A8 9A 77 92
finger: heiko@sax.sax.de         heiko@master.debian.org