How to have Source: and Package: be different in control?

Hello,

I am building a package which will provide different binaries packages, and
tried to use a control file like:

Source: php
Section: net
Maintainer: Yves Arrouye <arrouye@debian.org>
Standards-Version: 2.0.1.0

Package: php-module
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, apache (>= 1.1.1)
  This package provides a PHP/FI module for the Apache server. PHP/FI
  provides a way to embed scripts in special HTML files (with the .phtml
  extension by default), and to have these scripts run when the files
  are accessed. The scripts can do a lot of things including producing
  images and accessing databases.
  .
  Features enabled in this module include DBM, mSQL and Postgres 95
  uses. There is no need for the corresponding libraries as the module
  is statically linked against them.

However, when I try to build, dpkg-gencontrol complains that my source
package has two different names: php and php-module. What I want to do is
to have php as source (because that's the name of the package, php-2.0b6)
and then build php-module, php-cgi, etc. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance,
Yves.

--
Yves Arrouye                          Email: Yves.Arrouye@marin.fdn.fr