How to have Source: and Package: be different in control?

I am building a package which will provide different binaries packages, and
tried to use a control file like:

Source: php
Section: net
Maintainer: Yves Arrouye <arrouye@debian.org>

Package: php-module
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, apache (>= 1.1.1)
  This package provides a PHP/FI module for the Apache server. PHP/FI
  provides a way to embed scripts in special HTML files (with the .phtml
  extension by default), and to have these scripts run when the files
  are accessed. The scripts can do a lot of things including producing
  images and accessing databases.
  Features enabled in this module include DBM, mSQL and Postgres 95
  uses. There is no need for the corresponding libraries as the module
  is statically linked against them.

However, when I try to build, dpkg-gencontrol complains that my source
package has two different names: php and php-module. What I want to do is
to have php as source (because that's the name of the package, php-2.0b6)
and then build php-module, php-cgi, etc. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance,

Yves Arrouye                          Email: Yves.Arrouye@marin.fdn.fr
7, avenue Leon Bollee                Web: http://www.fdn.fr/~yarrouye/
75013 Paris                                      Work: +33 45 95 64 59
France                                           Home: +33 53 61 09 55