vim 4.2?

I've received a few emails since I took over vim, asking if vim 4.2
has yet been packaged in debian format. The stock response has been
that, since 4.2 introduced a condition - "distribute vim on a CD-ROM,
and you should/must send me a copy of that CD-ROM" - I decided not to.
Would it perhaps be reasonable to package up 4.2, and place it in the
non-free section, especially considering that 4.3 (currently in beta
test) will remove that condition?

It's been at least a month since I took over 3.0, and a number of
people are probably getting impatient :-)

Cheers.