Re: devel directory reorg?

> I'd prefer a non-hierarchical reorganization personally.  While none of
> the ten thousand scripts that run on master should break, I'm sure they
> all will.

I prefer a non-hierarchical reorganization as well but I suggest that the
section directories are listed in one file per Distribution and that all
scripts read this file first before doing anything.  Adding the name of
that one new section will work for all scripts relying on the information
about what sections exist.  This is kind of similar how the Packages file
are right now (in a way).

Erick