buzz-fixed - it is essential; how do we make it ?

I'm absolutely convinced that we need a `buzz-fixed' directory, to
which Debian-1.1.<patchlevel> and stable are made to point.

I propose that we organise this as follows:

* Packages that need to go into buzz-fixed have in the dchanges
file `Distribution: unstable buzz-fixed' or perhaps just

* A cron job runs daily (well, out of cron.daily or scanpackages,
which can be called after upload processing as well) which

(a) Checks the buzz-fixes Packages file against the buzz one, and
generates a new Packages file which is `what should be in buzz-fixes'.

(b) If this is the same as what is in buzz-fixed it stops here.

(c) Otherwise, makes appropriate symlinks in buzz-fixed to buzz and
buzz-fixes, writes the buzz-fixed Packages file, updates the
patchlevel and replaces the Debian-1.1.<patchlevel> link with a new
one.

Comments - especially from the members of iwj-mastercron@master - are
welcome.

Ian.