Re: 1.2 source archive and packaging issues

> The only disadvantage is that for a couple of weeks, the unstable
> directory will not be the real unstable directory.  The real one will
> be rex, also reachable through an slink development.

As "unstable" gets unpopulated of real files, it should be repopulated
with symlinks to "rex". So if people go looking in there, they find the
files they need. Whether those files in "unstable" have underscores or
dashes is probably not terribly important, as long as everything in "rex"
has underscores. Then, when we move all of the real files to "rex", we can
remove "unstable" and point people at "development".

Be careful to avoid replacing directories with symbolic links. It tends
to confuse the mirror program.

	Thanks

	Bruce