Re: "buzz" created

   Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 13:25:49 -0500 (CDT)
   From: Guy Maor <maor@ece.utexas.edu>

   Read the mail I posted to debian-private a few minutes ago (or perhaps
   you were one of the people on the cc list).  I outlined a method where
   there would be 3 distributions -

   1. a static `release' directory
   2. a dynamic `release-updates' directory.  This would contain important updates
      only.
   3. a dynamic `development' directory containing a mix of files and slinks to
      release.

I missed your original message, but I like your solution.  So, by analogy to
the kernel,

	(1) would correspond to kernel 1.2.0
	(2) would correspond to versions 1.2.x, and
	(3) would correspond to versions 1.3.x

Excellent.

--Mike