Will 1.1 have a http proxy?

Good day folks,

I would like Debian 1.1 to have a http proxy.  We would be the only
Linux distribution that comes ready with a proxy.

I have packaged Harvest Cached but never released it.  It is ready for
upload, although I would check it again.

Harvest Cached is obsolete because it is now commercial software, the
free version is called squid.  One or two people are working on
packaging this guy.  What is the current state of it?  I haven't seen
an announcement yet.

If the squid package is not ready yet, I would like to upload the
cached first and then let it be replaced by squid.

Thanks for the audience,

 /              Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop /
/ http://home.pages.de/~joey/           or in front of a mirror /