What's the not documented man page name?

Hello,

Someone volunteered to write a manual page for programs and tools that
does not have a manual page. I'd like to know the name of this man page
and I'd like to see installed by default on Debian systems (as an essential
package in base). Basically, I think we could have

    man1/notdocumented.1
    man2/notdocumented.2

etc... (undocumented is a bad name because there is an undocumented(2)).

Then I will be able to make a gettext package that will have *.1 defined
containing

	.so man1/notdocumented.1

This would be nice...

Yves.