ssh package

I really like the ssh package Dominik put up on his site. But I don't like
the idea of separating it from the distribution. As far as I understand teh
copyright issue it's the same problem as with pgp. Inside the US you have to
use that patented library while outside you can use other implementations.

Isn't it possible to create two versions of ssh, ssh-i and ssh-us, as we do
with pgp? I take it distributing the international version via the US is not
illegal is it?

Could someone please explain me if this is possible?

I assume Dominik is willing to create two version. Are you, Dominik?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes                   |    _____ ________ __  ____
meskes@informatik.rwth-aachen.de |   / ___// ____/ // / / __ \___  __________