Re: why are we renaming ncurses man pages?

> > Isn't it a good thing that you can say man <function name> and get the
> > right man page, rather than having to say man curs_<function name>,
> > though?
> Is it really too hard to sed the manpages ?
Shouldn't be too difficult but what about non ncurses packages refering
to ncurses manpages. They should change as well.

Some kind of link between old name (or regular name) man pages and their
renamed name should be provided, run on them during creation of the package
with the manpages refering to for example ncurses manpages.

How many of those do we have, this will probably not be a ncurses only
thing.

Erick