Re: Two times ndbm.h

> do we need two versions of ndbm.h?  One comes from libdb1-dev and the
> other comes from libgdbm1-dev.  They differ.

They differ, because both provide ndbm-emulation interfaces...
however, it shouldn't be a problem, since you have to go out of your
way to get the db version:

% dpkg -S ndbm.h
libdb1-dev: /usr/include/db/ndbm.h
libgdbm1-dev: /usr/include/ndbm.h

I took over maintaining both of these (although the lack of bug
reports and the lack of upstream release has meant that I haven't
actually needed to upload a new package.)

> explain it to me?  At least this caused some problems with compiling
> ifmail &c.

Can you explain more about what the problem was? It might be possible
to unify the compatibility headers, or just use one of them, if
there's a real problem.

			_Mark_ <eichin@kitten.gen.ma.us>
			The Herd of Kittens