Re: Overrides confusions

Michael Meskes writes ("Re: Overrides confusions"):
> Ian Jackson writes:
> > I think weblint ought to be in net, not text.  I'll move it.
>
> Shouldn't this be in devel?

devel ?  Umm.

In general the policy I've been following is that (since devel tends
to be something of a catch-all) things should go somewhere other than
devel if they belong there.  Otherwise many things from x11, text,
graphics, &c ought to go in devel ...

branderh@debian.iaehv.nl writes ("Re: Overrides confusions"):
> > I think weblint ought to be in net, not text.  I'll move it.
>
> weblint is a html checker and html is a hypertext markup language,
> it is used on the net a lot of course but I would say that it should
> stay in text.

Well, in net we already have mime-support, w3-el, netscape and lynx.
It seems to me that having an HTML checker outside the net category
will just confuse things - surely it ought to be in the same section ?

Incidentally, I've just noticed lpr in the net section.  Shouldn't
this be in admin or perhaps misc ?

Ian.