Re: where is debian-bugs-request?

Dirk.Eddelbuettel@qed.econ.queensu.ca writes:
> So debian-bugs@pixar.com sends to everybody on debian-devel, and that's all?
> And if you want debian-bugs mail, you have to be a developer?

No, you just have to subsribe to debian-devel. If you're a beta tester you
better subscribe there, too.

> So Carlos, there you go: have a look at Sven's "Work Needed" list, for
> example from
>     <some_mirror_host>/debian/doc/package-developer/prospective-packages.txt
> and pick a package, write to Bruce to become member of the exclusive
> debian-devel club, and you are all set!

While I like to have Carlos taking over a package he doesn't have to.
Subscribing to debian-devel is the same task as subscribing to debian-user.

The developers only list is debian-private.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes                   |    _____ ________ __  ____