upload-rejected scripts

I just got three upload-rejected emails from Guy Maor's Incoming
processing program for my own packages. The reasons given make
sense (mostly missing .i386. in filenames, one out-of-date dchanges
format I think). Please try to cooperate with Guy and make your
uploads and .changes files match what the script expects to see.
The profit we get from this in the long term will be significant.
No more long waits for packages in Incoming to be processed.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Pixar's Toy Story: Over 1/3 Billion dollars world box office so far.

Bruce Perens AB6YM          Bruce@Pixar.com            http://www.hams.com/