Re: The return of RMS and GNU/Linux

From: Ian Jackson <ian@chiark.chu.cam.ac.uk>
> Quite; shall I add this recommendation to the Guidelines, or would
> that be too provocative ?

I don't think we're the ones making the provocation here. I doubt that
Richard held the proper discussion with the people involved and attained
a mandate before changing the name of Linux.

Again, the way I would like the project to deal with this is to ignore
it - just make the proper edits, and don't pay it any further notice.

I have started to file the papers to incoporate Debian as a non-profit
organization that can handle charitable donations with the appropriate
tax advantages. _It_did_not_have_to_be_this_way_.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
                       *** Re-elect Clinton ***