Re: disks-i386

> I was watching my mirror run and noticed that there are quite a few large
> files under the "disks-i386" directory.  There are also quite a few with
> the same apparent name.

I re-organized the disks-i386 directory and the mirrors have not caught
up with that.

Simon's special kernels were moved to disks-i386/special-kernels .
All of the other files that used to be in disks-i386 were moved to
disks-i386/Old .

The current boot disk set is in disks-i386/1996_5_21. The symbolic
link disks-i386/current points to 1996_5_21 and will be changed as new
disk sets are uploaded. I'll probably keep the current and the previous
boot disk set around, and delete older ones.

Why didn't the mirror sites delete the files that I had moved on "master"?

	Thanks

	Bruce