Re: http daemon suggestion/proposal

  Chris> Besides, I thought you were arguing for /home too?

No, you are mistaken. I had stayed out of this discussion.

But I become a little puzzled when I saw your "this is how RedHat does, and
that's why we should do it the same way" argument. I have a preference for
/var/<something-or-other>, but an even stronger preference for discussions
like this to *end*.

Let's all fix some more bugs for 1.1, and ship the system *soon*, rather than
to overengineer and argue the system to death!

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                              http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd