Re: Addition to the list of virtual package names

In the instructions for updating the list of virtual package names, there is
included the following comment:

> If anyoone wants to set themselves up as the virtual package name
> coordinator, please go ahead, and then we can abandon the above
> procedure.

It seems that virtual packages are being created with more frequency these
days, so perhaps it is in fact worthwhile finding a coordinator to handle it
now (I didn't think it used to be).  If others agree, I volunteer to do
this.

				Warwick

Warwick Harvey                                    email: warwick@cs.mu.OZ.AU
Department of Computer Science                        phone: +61-3-9287-9171
University of Melbourne                                 fax: +61-3-9348-1184
Parkville, Victoria, AUSTRALIA 3052     web: http://www.cs.mu.OZ.AU/~warwick