Re: Incoming directory status

Hi,

	I do agree with Rob that XEmacs users should not be asked to
 install emacs just to get a few (small) programs, but I don't think
 we should force people to choose one or the other.  If you have a
 multi-user machine, you may indeed want both, depending on your
 users.

	Hmmm.  If it were just the packages, we could change something
 in the config files (LIB_EXEC_DIR?) to have it look in a different
 place.  Maybe have users add things to their path if they want to use
 XEmacs? This needs thought.

	manoj

--
"SCCS, the source motel!  Programs check in and never check out!"  --
Ken Thompson %%