Request re: plugged upload pipeline

As far as I can tell the upload directory (directories?) haven't been
processed since April 22, leaving an awful lot of packages with enhancements
and fixed bugs in the incoming directory.  At this point, it's apparent that
the problem is not that packages are moving _slowly_ from "incoming" to
wherever-they-belong, but that they aren't moving at all.

If someone who knows what's going on would send a)a notice to debian users
and developers summarizing the current situation, and b)another notice
when the problem is resolved, I think efficiency would be improved on a lot
of fronts.

Susan Kleinmann
sgk@sgk.tiac.net