Date: 01 May 96 15:00 UT
Maintainer: Karl R. Sackett <email@example.com>
Architecture: i386 source
tkdiff: A graphical "diff" utility.
- TkDiff is a graphical front-end for the standard Unix 'diff' utility.
- Its features include support for Tk 4.0, RCS *and* CVS support (CVS
- support as of 1.0b9), highlighted difference regions, side-by-side viewing
- of files, linked (synchronized) scrolling of the two files, random access
- to difference regions, and on-line help.
* Added Debian support files.
* tkdiff: calls #!/usr/bin/wish
0a29ef7deb714972017a74739e4b42e0 16002 misc tkdiff-1.0b9-1.tar.gz
53bc2a33506dace70951b84d36cc6168 2589 misc tkdiff-1.0b9-1.diff.gz
5af472a3c991027809af7c6f24a04d9d 16636 misc tkdiff-1.0b9-1.i386.deb
Karl R. Sackett firstname.lastname@example.org
Run silent, run deep