New Kernel 1.3.97 Uploaded

Howdy Y'all,

We finally have a kernel I trust (somewhat).  I just uploaded kernel 1.3.97.
I did not complete a Kosher .changes file as my PGP setup is broken and I do
not have all the setup files for root (One needs ROOT to BUILD a package!)
But the package is there.  Thanx Manoj and Bruce for the help!

So you know, I booted 1.3.97 and running for about 48 hours without crashes
ALL our Linux boxes.  Looks good.

Sincerely Yours,           (Sent on 04/30/96, 18:18:08 by XF-Mail)

Simon Shapiro
Director of Technology     i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
Shimon@i-Connect.Net       13455 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140 Beaverton OR 97008