Re: Pine 3.93 CPYRIGHT

On Sat, 27 Apr 1996, Terry Gray wrote:

> Dale,
> To follow up on my earlier message, do you think it would satisfy
> Debian's needs if our notice included a blanket permission for
> folks such as yourself to include the UW Pine distribution on your
> CD-ROMs?

As long as that distribution permission includes both non-fee and fee
distributions, my first impression is to say absolutely yes.

On the other hand, I am not the one who will have to make the decission.

A copy of the proposed copyright, forwarded to:

debian-devel@lists.debian.org

should get adequate response.

Luck,

Dwarf