Re: libc headers issue

Can you please provide a simple-minded explanation of this situation?
What does all this mean to me?  I like the idea of having my system
set up to just compile the kernel as God and Linus intended, and not
have another layer of complication in my life.

What in simple terms does all this mean to me, and why is this needed
for Debian?  That is what I am wondering and what I would like to
know.

Alan Davis