Re: zlib1 doesn't need to conflict with libgr, does it?

'James A. Robinson wrote:'

>> zlib1 conflicts with libgr.  Why not use the replaces mechanism?
>
>I believe this is being resolved by removing libgr, and people just
>packaging the individual library packages.

If zlib1 were to Replaces libgr And conflict, then libgr would be
automatically removed when all its components were removed.
Otherwise, one has to remove it manually and lose the other
functionality in the interim.  Maybe that's OK in this case, but I
don't have time to experiment.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley            |    Linux/Internet Consulting
cjf@netaxs.com                     |    UNIX SIG Leader at PACS