Re: Procps - Xcontrib

Fernando writes:
> I did not include the X utilities because I did not want to overlap with
> the existing ones. I got in contact with Stephen Early in February and
> asked him about that. He sent me the sources of the ones he maintains so
> that I could compare them, which I still haven't done.

Personally I'd prefer to have the procps ones, since they use the proc
filesystem. I'd also like to have xidle, xmem and xcpustate.

How about making two packages out of procps: one like it is now (although
I'd prefer dynamically linked binaries) and one for the X utilities?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes                   |    _____ ________ __  ____
meskes@informatik.rwth-aachen.de |   \__ \/ /_  / // /_/ /_/ / _ \/ ___/ ___/