Re: uploaded pine, pico, imapd

On Tue, 23 Apr 1996, Michael Nonweiler wrote:

> These should go into non-free, and I should think 3.91 should be kept in
> the standard distribution:
>
> --- from the CPYRIGHT file:
>
> We request that any local modifications be denoted by appending the letter
> \"L\" to the current version number, and that the changes be enumerated in
> the integral release notes and associated documentation. Re-distribution
> by for-profit organizations requires permission from the University of
> Washington.

I don't see how this changes anything. We are not a for-profit
organization, and the previous paragraph is the standard freely usable
release that it has always been.
Although I did fail to replace the old debian.copyright with this new one,
I will fix that in the next release.
Anyone else have a problem with this copyright? I don't.

Luck,

Dwarf