how to announce a product

This is happening Tuesday, 7 A.M., at Disneyland (Anaheim, Ca.). I'll be happy
when I can afford to announce a product this way:

	A brigade of "Toy Story" green army
	men parachute down into Disneyland to deliver the first copy
	of "Disney's Animated StoryBook, Toy Story" CD-ROM to actor
	John Ratzenberger ("Cliff Claven" from "Cheers"), local
	school children and "Woody" and "Buzz Lightyear."
	Ratzenberger, who plays "Hamm" the know-it-all piggy bank and
	narrator of the CD-ROM, will host the first viewing of this
	new, 3-D multimedia Animated StoryBook in Disneyland's "Toy
	Story" Fun House.

- Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184,849,036 domestic, $117.5M overseas and counting.